Friday, June 29, 2012




We've been MIA the past couple of weeks without warning you. Sorry all! Victor and I have been praying for guidance and protection as we get deeper into our season with the Lord. There's big stuff going on, but we are going to keep it under wraps for now. I guess you'll have to wait for all the big news! (warning: pregnancy and elopement are not a part of the big news)

My job has been getting some blessings with new art projects. These photos are from a mural we're hosting at a local women & children shelter in Long Beach. Aren't the kids so adorable? I feel so blessed to know that families and community members are working together to create a beautiful mural that will stay at the shelter for years to come! God is amazing.

I promise to keep in touch with you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment